HypnoBirthing® The Mongan Method
The original and still the best
HypnoBirthing® Practitioner Certification Training
Dates: Wednesday 17 until Sunday 21 January 2018 Bucharest Romania
Creating Better Birthing
Build a career as a HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Educator and enjoy the rewards that come from preparing parents for joyful, empowering birth. A 5day complete childbirth educator certifcation designed for: nurses, physicians, midwives, doulas, chiropractors, hypnotherapists and anyone else with a strong interest in creating better birthing.
You can achieve your Certifcation as a HypnoBirthing® Practitioner by attending a five-day workshop. You will receive:
- Syllabus – well organized, easy to use, step by step guide to teaching for each segment you attend.
- CD of forms and handouts, and other accessories.
- HypnoBirthing®–The Mongan Method text book with a CD of Relaxation, pre-birth parenting, and Birth Rehearsal Imagery
- The Rainbow Relaxation CD, the cornerstone of our program’s relaxation component.
- HypnoBirthing Videos- You will be fascinated as you view these births and witness the beauty of mothers who are free of the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome and free of unnecessary interruption as they bring their babies into the world calmly, gently and in joy.
Certifcation also includes a listing on our on-line referral system, access to our Resource files, a copy of our quarterly newsletter, regular updates, and membership to our Facebook page.
Attendance at a HypnoBirthing® Practitioner Certifcation Workshop does not automatically equate to Certifcation. Each candidate must submit a successfully completed set of Course Reviews following the workshop.
Segment 1: Prerequisite Courses
Introduction to Birth Basics—for all persons who do not have a professional background in birthing
- Anatomy of The Female Reproductive System -Labor Signals
- Conception and Early Fetal Development -Characteristics of Managed Labor
- Characteristics of the Uterus -Characteristics of HypnoBirthing Labor
- The Baby’s Support System -Labor Stages as Defned in Typical Birthing
- Physical Changes during Pregnancy -Labor Phases as Defned in HypnoBirthing
- Fetal Positioning during Pregnancy -Mother Directed Birthing
- Turning Breech Presented Babies
Introduction to Hypnosis for Birthing—for all persons who do not have certification in hypnosis
- Understanding Hypnosis -Mind/Body Association and Application
- Applications of Hypnosis -Judging Trance Depth
- Attitudes about Hypnosis -Guidelines for Achieving Change
- Basics of Brainwave Activity -Elman—Ericksonian—Shanti Leads
- Laws of the Mind -Eye-lift Conversion Lead
- Rationale for Hypnosis in Birthing -Deepening Techniques
- Understanding Client’s Learning Styles -Posthypnotic Suggestions
- Steps to Achieving Hypnosis -Alerting Techniques
- Dangers of Unqualifed Therapy -Practice Exercises
Segment 2: HypnoBirthing Practitioner Essentials
- HypnoBirthing Philosophy and Beginning -Looking at the “Due Date”
- How the Uterus Works in Birthing -Avoiding Artifcial Induction
- What’s Wrong with Labor -Preparing the Birth Preferences Sheets
- How Fear Affects Labor -How the Body and Baby Work Together
- Origin of Fear and Pain in Labor -The Onset of Labor
- Pre-Birth Parenting and Fetology -Breathing Through Labor
- Selecting the Care Provider -The Hallmarks of Labor
- Preparing The Mind and Body for Birth -Perinatal Bonding
- Relaxation Techniques -Bonding with Baby
- Releasing Fear and Limiting Thoughts -Labor Management Styles
- Building a Partnership with Care Providers
Tuition for the 5 day training is € 797,- This is the early bird price which expires on December 15th. After December 15, 2017 the price for this course will be € 898,-.
This is our first course in Romania. We would therefore like to make a special offer to all those Romanian pioneers, brave enough to embrace HypnoBirthing right from the start.
Our first offer is the tuition discount for this first course. Our following courses in Romania will not be offered as cheap, so be sure to take advantage of this offer now!
Our second offer is a five day course, including an extra day devoted to Birth Basics from a HypnoBirthing point of view. This wil grant everyone, including experienced birthworkers, insight in how HypnoBirhting affects birthing as a whole.
This knowledge is sure to ammeliorate the way you teach and support birthing women.
This course consists of 5 days, regardless of any pre-requisite dispensations you might have. Those who have dispensation for either Birth Basics or Introduction to Hypnosis will be expected to attend but will not have to hand in the appertaining reviews afterwards.
Doula’s and midwives are granted dispensation for the segment Birth Basics. All those who don’t have a background as a birthworker will save yet another $ 120,- by not having to order the extra’s needed to certify.
Everyone that can vouch for a thorough training as a hypnotherapist will be granted dispensation for the segment Introduction to Hypnosis.
Yes, I will join
As soon as you press the ‘yes, I will join’ button and enter your contact information, we will welcome you warmly. You will receive an email containing practical information concerning your application and the course. You will also receive a document explaining what the HypnoBirthing Institute can do for you and what it expects of you.
You wil receive forms that need to be filled out in order to complete your application.
As soon as you have sent us all the necessary forms and documents you will receive our invoice by email. Once the couse is fully paid for, your enrollment is guaranteed and the countdown can begin.
Early bird offer
If you want to take advantage of the early bird offer, be sure to have made your payment before December 15, 2017. After December 15, 2017 the price for this course will be € 898,-.
We will need at least 15 applicants in order for the course to be given for this special price. In order to guarantee personal attention for everyone, a maximum of 20 applicants will be granted permission to enroll. We prefer to teach together so that one of us is always available to give extra attention wherever needed. This course is often life-changing, both on a professional as on a personal level. Benita and Yvonne will ensure a warm and safe learning environment with ample room for both inspiration and joy.
We look forward to meeting you in the course!
For years Benita and Yvonne have focussed on making HypnoBirthing better known in the Netherlands and creating a positive environment for practitioners to work together and increase knowledge and expertise. In 2014 they had the privilege of welcoming Marie Mongan in the Netherlands. A huge wish was granted when Marie Mongan asked them to become Faculty Members. They thank her for the trust in them and for being allowed to teach in Dutch.
Yvonne Baars has worked as a coach since 2000 for people with all sorts of questions related to life and development within the field of social services. The birth of her eldest daughter in 2005 caused a shift in her career to coaching families during pregnancy, preparation for birth and infancy. She is a devoted and experienced antenatal educator, hypnotherapist, trainer, coach, pregnancy yoga teacher, baby massage instructor and Dunstan Babylanguage trainer. During groupcourses as well as during individual hypnotherapy sessions, she always works from the heart in order to offer parents what they need to bring out the best in themselves and for their baby. She views pregnancy as a period of enormous growth and transformation potential. Time and time again she observes how the energy of the growing baby invites parents to make personal developments and to let go of what is no longer needed. They thus create the best circumstances and a warm welcome for their baby. It is Yvonne’s mission to help as many babies as possible make a soft landing in their brandnew lives. She gives the HypnoBirthing Practitioner Training with much enthusiasm, knowing that the more practitioners teach the HypnoBirthing course, the larger the ripple effect will be for parents and babies.
Yvonne is married, has 2 daughters and lives in Arnhem, the Netherlands.
Benita Verheem has supported mothers (to be) since 2001 as a breastfeeding consultant, doula and hypnotherapist. In 2011 she crossed paths with HypnoBirthing and immediately recognised the enormous added value of helping parents find their strength during pregnancy, teaching them their rights and how to maintain control and above all the power of relaxation. Benita’s surplus is that she gets to see theory being put into practice each time she is invited to be at a birth. She is happy to have seen the birthing environment shift for the better, both at home as well as in hospitals, and dares to claim that HypnoBirthing has worked miracles for countless of couples as well as for their care providers.
And she is not the only HypnoBirthing adept who is enthusiastic about a course for parents that is both incredibly practical as well extensively informative. A continuous flow of people, both birth professionals as well as people from other professions, turn to Yvonne and Benita to teach them how to become a HypnoBirthing practitioner. A really great development!
Benita lives with her husband, 4 children and dog in Breukelen, the Netherlands.
Benita and Yvonne choose to give this training together so that one of them is always available for personal attention if needed. This training is deemed by many to be life-changing, both on a personal as well as on a professional level. Benita and Yvonne ensure a safe and honest learning environment allowing everyone to become inspired as having a couple of fabulous days.